Many of you have heard the announcement from the Governor today about postponing the opening of school. Please understand that we learn about these changes during the press conference just like everyone else. While we would like to have immediate answers for everyone many times this is not possible.
Some have asked if this will change our school calendar. After speaking with the Deputy Commissioner this afternoon we were informed that they would be reviewing our information tomorrow since we are on a hybrid schedule to determine our potential start date. They will contact us with their decision and determine what approach(s) we will need to take to reopen the school. Thank you for your patience during this time. We will be providing more information as it becomes available.